Acabei de dar uma revista na minha lista de contatos nos sites “sociais” aka orkut, linkedln. A verdade é, ou eu estou ficando velho e ranzinza, ou everybody suck.
Ou pode ser porque são 3 da manhã e eu não consigo dormir.
“Punk Rock Song”
have you been to the desert?
have you walked with the dead?
there’s a hundred thousand children being killed for their bread
and the figures don’t lie they speak of human disease
but we do what we want and we think what we please
have you lived the experience?
have you witnessed the plague?
people making babies sometimes just to escape
in this land of competition the compassion is gone
yet we ignore the needy and we keep pushing on
we keep pushing on
this is just a punk rock song
written for the people who can see something’s wrong
like ants in a colony we do our share
but there’s so many other fuckin’ insects out there
and this is just a punk rock song
(like workers in a factory we do our share
but there’s so many other fuckin’ robots out there)
have you visited the quagmire?
have you swam in the shit?
the party conventions and the real politik
the faces always different, the rhetoric the same
but we swallow it, and we see nothing change
nothing has changed…
10 million dollars on a losing campaign
20 million starving and writhing in pain
big strong people unwilling to give
small in vision and perspective
one in five kids below the poverty line
one population runnin’ out of time
Bom. Pelo jeito eu acabo de fazer um post no estilo “fotolog de adolescente revoltado”. É. Foda.intel
- Sábado, 2 de Junho Mudhoney fecha a noite no Porão do Rock, quem vai...
- A revolução não será televisionada Era para ter postado isso ainda no dia 20/11/2006, mas...
- Circa Survive: The Greatest Lie This building smelled so familiar Well I had thought the...
- Testes de realidade Tava pensando numa parada esses dias, pensei ainda mais na...
- Troca de Arquivos e MP3 no Brasil Eis que leio nos meus RSS: Indústria fonográfica processará piratas...